7th January 1958: a company with the name “Scalfi & C.” was established with its head office in via Saffi 29, Milan. The social capital amounted to 900.000 lire. First, it became the exclusive Italian dealer for air compressors and drilling machines produced by Holmman Bros. Ltd in Camborne (UK), then for Ford diesel engines in the north of Italy.
The head office moved to via P. Capponi 13, Milan, and the factory in Vermezzo opened. The company became the exclusive Italian dealer for generating sets produced by Petbow Ltd in Sandwich (UK)
The company became the exclusive Italian dealer for diesel engines produced by Rolls Royce in Shrewsbury (UK) and the following year for diesel engines produced by Mirrlees Blackstone in Stockport (UK).
The company became the exclusive Italian dealer for wheel graders andtrastainers produced by R.G. Le Tourneau in Longview (Texas).